The term ‘Imago Visual or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 219 Lower Main Road, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Imago Visual’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Orders will be printed according to the product specifications as detailed on the website, for any specific requirements, please detail these requirements on the Upload Form, and confirm with the sales representative for any additional charges during the approval process.
Turnaround times listed during the ordering procedure are estimates, exact delivery times will be confirmed on email, after the approval process. Turnaround is listed as when Imago Visual will despatch the goods. Courier Times will vary according to region and service specified.
Other than “Collection” all orders will be delivered via Courier, a tracking number can be requested by the client in order to trace goods. Imago Visual, uses various third party couriers, which whom they have had good relations and service.
All goods are sent by Imago Visual, packaged and in good order. It is the responsibility of the client to check any damage that may occur during the handling process of the couriers and note so on their waybill before signing. Imago Visual uses reliable couriers however sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Road Accidents, Bad Weather) deliveries can be delayed. These factors are completely out of our control and Imago Visual cannot be held liable for such an event.
All payments are handled via a third party, “MyGate”. MyGate is a simple and secure payment portal Imago Visual uses for online transactions. There are no charges for using or setting up the MyGate facility for online buyers. Please read the MyGate Terms of Service for any details or queries at MyGate No jobs will be dispatched without payment.
Quotations are valid for thirty days. Thereafter they will be subject to revision and confirmation. ONLY, written quotations will be accepted and are still subject to sight of original material supplied. Verbal quotations are a mere guide and may not be accurate.
Value Added Tax
Imago Visual shall be entitled to charge the amount of any V.A.T. payable whether or not included in the quotation or invoice.
Work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer’s request will be charged for.
Author changes, including alterations in style, and the cost of additional proofs necessitated by such corrections will be charged extra. Proofs may be submitted for customer’s approval, and in that event no responsibility will be accepted for any errors in them not corrected by him on a signed proof.
Until payment in full to Imago Visual, the goods shall remain the property of Imago Visual but the risk therein and all liability to third parties in respect thereof shall pass to the buyer on delivery.
- Imago Visual shall not accept returned goods for Credit unless such return has been authorised and the goods are received within ten days by Imago Visual in good condition and Imago Visual reserves the right whether to accept the return of the goods or whether to rectify the goods.
- Imago Visual shall not carry out any corrections other than those stated on the signed proof, if other alterations are necessary a surcharge will be enforced.
- Imago Visual shall not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to the customer arising from delay in transit.
- Where work is defective for any reason, including negligence Imago Visual’s liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such a defect.
- Computer files, film and other materials prepared and used by Imago Visual in the production of print, plates, positives, artwork and the like shall remain Imago Visual’s exclusive property.
- Copies of artwork, logo, or files may be supplied at customers request, electronically or in hard copy. In all cases a charge will be levied for this service.
Customer’s property and all property supplied to Imago Visual by or on behalf of the customer will be held, worked on, and carried at customer’s risk.
Material Supplied By Customer
- Imago Visual may reject any paper or other materials supplied or specified by the customer which appear to be unsuitable. Additional costs incurred if materials are found to be unsuitable during production may be charged.
- Where materials are so supplied or specified, responsibility for defective work will not be accepted by Imago Visual unless this is due to failure to use reasonable skill and care.
- Quantities of materials supplied shall be adequate to cover normal wastage in printing and processing.
- Imago Visual shall not print any matter which in their opinion is or may be of an illegal nature.
- Imago Visual shall be indemnified by the customer in respect of any claims, costs and expenses arising out of any libellous matter printed for the customer or an infringement of copyright, patent or design.
Availability Of Goods
Imago Visual will use their best endeavours to comply with the date named for despatch or delivery which date is given and intended as an estimate only and is not to be of the essence of the Contract.
An account will be defined as outstanding after a lapsed time of 28 days from date of invoice.
Imago Visual reserves the right to charge any legal and other costs incurred in placing any outstanding accounts into the hands of our Attorney’s or Debt Collection Agencies.
Bank charges incurred by Imago Visual when cheques issued in payment are dishonoured due to lack of funds will be charged on to the issuer with an administration charge of R50.00.
Placement Of An Order is taken as implicit acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, no other Terms and Conditions may be taken to apply to transactions with Imago Visual unless explicitly agreed to in writing.