Professional Annual Report Design & Printing in Cape Town
Albeit that every single one of your marketing materials ought to convey critical messages about your business, nothing recounts your story in a more all-embracing way than your annual report. It’s your opportunity to impart your positive outcomes to your clients and stakeholders, while empowering you to put your best foot forward for the following year of sales.
At Imago Visual, we can help you with annual report design & printing, with quality services which include:
- Professional high-impact layouts
- Highly effective images
- Printing, binding and finishing options
- Design that reflects the look and feel of your organization
Regardless of the size of your organisation, your dedication to success and accomplishment remains the same. With the Imago Visual team, we can help you impart that dedication to a annual report design that ultimately reflects the work-flow of your business. These annual reports serve as a vital part of your general advertising strategy, so they need to reflect a professional and attractive look and feel.
We realize that your annual report needs to be more than simply a booklet of numbers, which is the reason we’ll work with you to design a report from your supplied content, or help you build a great design from scratch. The alternatives are boundless when you pick Imago Visual for your annual report design & printing services.
Starting Your Project Is Easy
- Work with our design professionals, who will help you create an annual report that fits your company’s look and feel
- If you already have a design in your files, send it to us and we’ll prepare it for printing
- If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us to learn more about our services
- Aqueous or UV coating protects your report and gives it a finished look
- Aqueous is a varnish that is applied to the paper as your report is printed
- UV is a laminate that is applied to your printed pages and then cured using ultraviolet light
- Perfect binding is done using glue and is ideal for larger books
- Saddle-stitching is more economical than glue, as a staple is inserted in the centre of the book
- Side-stitching uses staples to bind the book from front to back
- Die-cutting a window in the cover of your report or cutting the edges of the pages can make sections easier to find